Friday, February 27, 2009

Fearless pt.2

Sorry for the long wait;p been very busy.. Enjoy!





H; "oh craap! J! look who just walked inn!"

J; "omg! its okay. you look hot tonight. he can see what he missed out on"

H; "hhehe yeah;p i hope he doesnt come up here though"



just as H said that khaled spotted her. for some reason H smiled and he walked up to her



H; "crap why did i do that!"

khaled; "hey H. you look nice"

H; "heyy! thanks so do you"

then came the awkward silence..

khaled; "so what have you been up to lately?"

H; "not much, just finished exams.. what about u?"

khaled; "yeah me too.. anyways my friends are waiting for me. well catch up later"

H; "yeah okay see you"



when khaled was out of sight H screamed. she was freaked out and confused at the same time

J; "wow that was a shock. wasnt he the one that didnt want you to call or msg anymore"

H; "yeah i knww! hes so confusing i cant read him at all."

J; "well we better hope he doesnt come back into your life. you dont need all that drama all over again"

H; "i second that! anyways are you ready to order im starvingg!"



a few hours later J and H decided to head back home. there was no sight of khaled thank god!



in the car:

H's fone is vibrating showing that some is calling

999*****

H; "OMG J!! Its khaled! what does he want calling mee!"

J; "are you serious? just ignore youre driving you cant pick up now"

H; "yeah like that stopped me before"

J; "well do you want to pick up?"

H; "no noot now.. ill ccall him when i get home"



H dropped J home and headed home. She got a msg

999******

"hey H. I just thought we could talk about something important. give me a call when youre alone ;*"



H was really confused. Khaled broke up with her and asked her to not call or msg him. now all of a sudden he wants to talk? whats that all about?

H deleted the msg, parked in the garage and went straight to bed.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post bas 7asaafa it's really short:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it ;*

    btw visit my blog..its new

    www.loveandbelieve-77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. shfee shafha o 5ala9 yaby ekalmha, ana agoul latkalma !

    ReplyDelete
  4. ambai 5aled shyabee?! lool
    im lovin ur story

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY PROMISE TO DR INUSA SPELLCASTER IS TO KEEP SHARING HIS GOOD WORK...PLS TAKE TIME TO READ THIS
    Hello everyone i am so happy to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband with the help of Dr. Inusa website: http://www.quicksolutionspell.com. My husband left me and my kid for over Eight Months and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him, On one faithful day i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr. Inusa help someone with love spell and so many other testimonies so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him through his website and he told me what i need to do and after 2days i received a call from my husband asking for forgiveness to come back to him, it was all like a dream to me, i am so happy now as we are back together again thanks to Dr. Inusa and i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him via quicksoluctionspell@yahoo.com or his website http://www.quicksolutionspell.com, You can Call & WhatsApp Dr Inusa +27784916490

    ReplyDelete